Thursday, November 20, 2008

"IT'S OVER"

rang the cries all over the emptying hall as we said our last thankyougoodbyes.



I saw tears of joy and relief (i think). As for myself, I shouted along with the rest of them and did the most relieving thing of all...



I REMOVED MY HEELS



Ahhhhhh~ Flat ground at last. Oh the strain on my knees, the fake smile I had to wear the moment the event started, the pinch on my toes. Ah the bliss of the moment is everything to be contrasted against the agony of standing stiff and straight while talks with too long wind in their sails is being given.


Other than that, I believe we managed to entertain the crowd pretty well. Between glitches, of course. :) To those of you who left before things picked up, 'hah! your loss!' :)

But then, I don't entirely blame them. You see, this is the first time I find myself going on a cycle of feeling grateful and then resentful and the guilty because I still feel grateful at the same time. Very confusing, right? Or actually, in the words of Eileen, nabeh.

Put simply, I am grateful because all glitches aside, we put on an enjoyable show and most of the audience liked it even if the one that mattered (to our marks at least. heh) might not have been as impressed. The glitches...well, they're another matter.

It suffices to say, I was hoping for manpower not mannequinpower la, yah? I mean, stand around, pose and look pretty, I also know la. In fact, while you all posing hor, might as well camwhore at the same time, yah? At least I'll know you used the time for something usefull mah. Cis!